Blemish Healing Emulsion | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
Featuring four active ingredients, this therapeutic emulsion keeps skin hydrated, accelerates healing and protects against further breakouts by reducing the causes of acne, such as clogged pores, blackheads and whiteheads.
- After cleansing, spread thinly on the t-zone and over active acne, avoiding eyes, nostrils, lips and earlobes.
- Use twice daily in the morning and night.
- Follow with moisturizing blemish defence
- An important component of tea tree oil known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Eliminates the bacteria Propionibacterium acnes, which is linked to the condition.
Clover Flower Extract
- Red clover extract rebalances skin and speeds up wound healing
Mucor Miehei Extract
- This Japanese mushroom is a great natural peeling agent and alternative to harsh alpha hydroxy acids. Helps to prevent breakouts while brightening, softening and smoothing skin.
- A powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin against free radicals and has strong anti-inflammatory benefits. It has also been found to be effective against P. acnes.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Propanediol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, 4-Terpineol, Ethoxydiglycol, Salicylic Acid, Isopentyldiol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glucosamine Hci, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Trifollum Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Bht, Urea, Mucor Miehei Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Witch Hazel Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Sodium Citrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.
Write a review