Spot Off Treatment | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
- After applying blemish healing emulsion and moisturizing blemish defence, apply directly over blemish spots two to three times a day.
- Use twice daily in the morning and night, or when skin feels dry or if breakout is moderate to severe."
- A complex organic salt with astringent properties to help dry blemishes rapidly
- This amino acid sugar is skin-replenishing and brightening, particularly when combined with Niacinamide. Heals wounds, boosts collagen production, and impedes acne
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
- A potent botanical that has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-brightening properties
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- Features strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to relieve inflamed, red and irritated skin.
- A beta hydroxy acid that softens keratin to help exfoliate skin cells, unclog pores and clear blackheads and whiteheads.
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Also known as Cica, this herb boasts anti- inflammatory properties and heals by speeding up skin cell production and collagen synthesis.
Licorice Root Extract
- Also boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, along with sebum secretion control action
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Hydroxypropyl Starch, Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Salicylic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea.
Write a review