Ultra Moisturizer | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
Synthetic PreservativesSynthetic Preservatives
A moisturizer with a thick, creamy consistency. Not only does it moisturize the skin, it provides effective relief to sensitive skin, visibly reducing histamine-related symptoms like irritation and itching within a few minutes of application. Ideal for damaged or sensitive skin, simply slip a bottle into your bag and bring it along, wherever you go.
IDS Ultra Mositurizer (UM) is ideal for dry skin.
- Apply a small amount evenly onto entire face. Safe enough to use around delicate eye area.
- Use once or twice daily, or as directed by your skin professional.
- Always use sun protection before going outdoors.
- Quick soothing effect on dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrates the skin and leaves it soft and moisturized.
- Improved skin texture
- Gentle on the skin
- A highly effective moisturizer containing natural carbohydrates found in the stratum corneum of human skin.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- A super ingredient with high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and natural vitamin E.
Cholesterols, Ceramides and Free Fatty Acids
- A skin-identical lipid concentrate resembling the structure of the lipid barrier in the stratum corneum – restores the protective barrier function.
- Increases the synthesis of glucosylceramides.
- Most effective in moisturizing the skin.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Spent Grain Wax, Phenylpropanol, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Ceramide NP, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Ceramide EOP.
Write a review