Tinted Sunscreen, SPF50+ PA+++ | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
1-4 Dioxane1-4 Dioxane
Synthetic Colors/DyesSynthetic Colors/Dyes
Synthetic PreservativesSynthetic Preservatives
Octinoxate (INCI: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)Octinoxate (INCI: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
• This product is ideal for all skin types.
• Suitable for fair to medium skin tone. We’re working on extending more shades in the future.
- All Skin Types
- Apply a liberal amount onto the entire face evenly, at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours when there is prolonged sun exposure, immediately after towel-drying and/or 30-40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Alert: Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and increase the risk of skin cancer!
- Advanced broad spectrum UV protection
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Easy application
- Non-oily formulation
- Smooth matte finish
- Reflects and absorbs ultraviolet light, blocking UVB and short UVA (320-340 nm UVA-2).
- Shields infra-red radiation, preventing excessive rise in surface skin temperature.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octocrylene
- Organic sunscreen ingredients to provide both UVA and UVB coverage.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diphenyl dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl-Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Hydrated Silica, Caramel, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Alcohol, BHT
Write a review