After using the Pore Formula for a month, blemish outbreaks has reduce greatly, and my skin is clearer without black/white heads and comedones!
Pore Formula | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
1-4 Dioxane1-4 Dioxane
Synthetic PreservativesSynthetic Preservatives
This product is ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin, and those susceptible to developing whiteheads and blackheads.
- Blemish Prone
- Twice daily, apply thinly to the T-zone, oily, and blemish-prone areas, or entire face if necessary, avoiding eyes, nostrils, lips and earlobes.
- Rapid clearance of blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes
- Easy to use
- Non-oily formula
- Gentle on the skin
- Improved skin texture
- This tea tree oil has effective anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract
- Red clover extract that works to rebalance skin conditions and speeds up wound healing.
Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract
- Reduces excessive sebum production and control inflammation.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, 4-Terpineol, Isopentyldiol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol Acetate, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Maltodextrin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, Trifollum Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract/Trifollum Pratense Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract/Syringa Vulgaris Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopherol.
Write a review