Pore Formula | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
1-4 Dioxane1-4 Dioxane
Synthetic PreservativesSynthetic Preservatives
Butylated Hydroxytoluene - BHTButylated Hydroxytoluene - BHT
This powerful product works to refine pores and reduce blackheads and whiteheads. It minimizes oil production without excessive drying. Formulated with IDS’ proprietary NEULASTIN transcutaneous delivery system, active ingredients are effectively delivered and absorbed into the skin.
This product is ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin, and those susceptible to developing whiteheads and blackheads.
- Blemish Prone
- Twice daily, apply thinly to the T-zone, oily, and blemish-prone areas, or entire face if necessary, avoiding eyes, nostrils, lips and earlobes.
- Rapid clearance of blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes
- Easy to use
- Non-oily formula
- Gentle on the skin
- Improved skin texture
- This tea tree oil has effective anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract
- Red clover extract that works to rebalance skin conditions and speeds up wound healing.
Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract
- Reduces excessive sebum production and control inflammation.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, 4-Terpineol, Isopentyldiol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol Acetate, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Maltodextrin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Palmitate, Citric Acid, Bht, Trifollum Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract/Trifollum Pratense Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract/Syringa Vulgaris Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopherol.
Write a review