Derm Probiotic | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
A unique IDS innovation where researchers have shown that these ‘good’ bacteria when applied topically on the skin, helps to improve acne. IDS DermProbiotic® contains Lactobacillus coagulants, available as a probiotic powder in capsule form, to be used with IDS Probiotic Mask for a more effective anti-acne result. How this probiotic works:
- Acts as a ‘protective shield’, preventing acne-causing bacteria from provoking an immune and inflammatory reaction in the skin
- It may produce substances which may damage or even kill other harmful acne-causing bacteria.
- It has a ‘calming’ effect on the skin, reducing inflammation and irritation.
This product is ideal for oily and blemish-prone skin types.
- Blemish Prone
- Mix the contents of 1 - 2 DermProbiotic® capsules with an appropriate amount of IDS’ Probiotic Mask.
- Apply the mixture (DermProbiotic® powder and Probiotic Mask) onto affected areas or as directed by your skincare professional.
- Leave on for at least one hour before washing off. May be left on overnight.
- Use this combined mixture as often as required, or as directed by your skincare professional.
- Rids skin of blemishes
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Anti-inflammatory action
Live lactobacillus spores
- Restores normal surface bacteria and reduces harmful bacteria.
Bacillus coagulans spores
Write a review