Janiqueel visits the IDS Aesthetics for a one-hour of Aesthetics Hydro-Therapeutics Treatment and walks out with a new GLOW
“If a woman is confident, she believes in herself and is really happy from the inside, you’ll see that glow.”
Easy, Fast, Convenient, and effective – Hydro-Therapeutics (HTT) at IDS. A facial with a difference that you’ll see and feel deep-down. “Glow” is the word for it.
Here’s what the procedure includes:
- Double cleansing
- MDX (microdermabrasion) / HydroD (water dermabrasion that includes the use of multi-minerals solution)
- Ultrasonic cleansing
- Ultrasonic penetration of vitamin C
- Mask – whitening, soothing or anti-acne
Here’s how it works:
- The first cleansing is a deep-penetrating scrubwhich sounds drastic, but under the skilled hands of the IDS beautician, it’s a gentle rub and massage that opens your pores to the benefits to follow. Then comes the hydra-facial water jet – a softly pulsating jet of water that delves into those freshly-opened pores. Using a multi-mineral solution the pores are refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Gently lifting dead skin cells, the Ultrasonic device uses minerals again to replace the dead cells with vibrant new ones.
- If you need it – I didn’t – the specialist will concentrate on the problem areas of acne and other built-up impurities. It’s like pruning plants before watering and feeding.
- With pores wide open and receptive, the next ultrasonic part of the routine uses vitamin C to feed and nourish the pores that have been opened by the former procedures. This is where health meets cleanliness.
- Once the soothing mask (different masks for different skin conditions are on offer) was applied, I could relax even further and reflect on what had been happening to my face. I didn’t sleep but next time…
- With the application of IDS moisturizer and sunscreen, my treatment was finished.
I walked out of the IDS Aesthetics in the International Building feeling – GLOWING! Easily accomplished over a lunch-break or whenever you have an hour to spare for yourself, the IDS HTT session could easily become a part of my monthly ‘me-time’ routine.
As I walked out into the bright sunshine of the mid-afternoon tropics, I was happy I had applied one of my purchases from the plethora of products on display at the Orchard Road outlet – S3 Tinted Sunscreen – SPF 50. For me, what a skincare product does NOT contain is often as important as its ingredients. No parabens. Fragrance-free. Opaque White Lotion-free. I especially appreciate the fragrance-free stipulation.
*Credits to Janiqueel
Visit Janiqueel’s blog post here.