Non-Tinted Sunscreen, SPF50+ PA+++ | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
1-4 Dioxane1-4 Dioxane
Synthetic Colors/DyesSynthetic Colors/Dyes
Synthetic PreservativesSynthetic Preservatives
Butylated Hydroxytoluene - BHTButylated Hydroxytoluene - BHT
A lightweight, fluid formula that is instantly absorbed into the skin without leaving any whitish streaks. It leaves a sheer, oil-free and soft matte finish. It is also formulated with Vitamin C for powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions.
This product is ideal for all skin types.
- All Skin Types
- Apply a liberal amount onto the entire face evenly, at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours when there is prolonged sun exposure, immediately after towel-drying and/or 30-40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Alert: Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and increase the risk of skin cancer!
- Advanced broad spectrum UV protection
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Easy application
- Non-oily formulation
- Smooth matte finish
- Reflects and absorbs ultraviolet light, blocking UVB and short UVA (320-340 nm - UVA-2).
- Also shields infra-red radiation, preventing excessive rise in surface skin temperature.
- Broad spectrum protection, covering UVB as well as both short UVA-2 (320-340 nm) and long UVA-1 (340-400 nm).
- Capable of blocking visible light up to wavelengths 700 nm.
Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C)
- Works as a powerful antioxidant and whitening agent, with both anti-acne and anti-aging capabilities.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diphenyl dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl-dimethicone/Silsesquioxane crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprate, Aluminium hydroxide, Dimethicone/Methicone copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium chloride, Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, Leontopodium alpinum extract, Hydrated silica, Caramel, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Alcohol, BHT
Write a review