My go-to mask after a long day outside. It helps to supress and "disinfect" my skin when I feel like outbreaks are gonna happen. It also helps to supress red acne zits and heals it before it goes into full-blown mode!
Probiotic Mask | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
Synthetic FragrancesSynthetic Fragrances
Synthetic Colors/DyesSynthetic Colors/Dyes
This product is ideal for oily and problematic skin.
- Apply a moderate layer to affected area after cleansing.
- Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Soothes and heals inflamed skin
- Unclogs unwanted dirt in pores
- Promotes skin rejuvenation
- An extract from the fermentation of Lactobacillus.
- Reduces inflammatory skin disorders by promoting growth of beneficial microorganisms.
Bentonite and Kaolin
- Absorbs excess oil and reduces shine.
- Removes impurities from skin and prevents the clogging up of pores.
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
- Provides excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Stearate, Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Allantoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Hydoxysultaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Water, Maltodextrin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phytic Acid, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Resveratrol) Root Extract, Quercetin, Phospholipids, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract
Write a review