DermaShield Mask Box | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
1-4 Dioxane1-4 Dioxane
Synthetic FragrancesSynthetic Fragrances
This product is ideal for all skins types, especially dry and sensitive skin.
- All Skin Types
- Cleanse face thoroughly and prep skin with a toner
- Remove mask from the sheet. Place smooth side of mask on the face, adjust for fit and comfort
- Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes and remove. Do not rinse
- Gently massage excess serum down to the neck or décolleté until well absorbed. Follow with your moisturizer if needed
- Protects skin from damages caused by UV, Infra-Red, and HEV or Blue Light.
- Shields against pollution, and reducing PM 2.5 adhesions on skin.
- Prevents concerns like hyperpigmentation and wrinkles from developing prematurely.
- Instant moisturizing and brightening effects.
- Antioxidant protection.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- It is high in antioxidants to help protect skin from free radical damage, maintain youthful elasticity and keep skin feeling smooth.
- Contains high levels of leontopodic acid which has strong antioxidative and DNA-protecting properties that help rebalance UV-induced oxidative and pro-inflammatory stress markers on the gene level.
- A humectant to help deliver long lasting moisture to the skin.
Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract
- Detoxifies skin by eliminating damaged proteins and other accumulated environmental wastes. It also provides protection from oxidative stress thereby reducing the effects of cellular aging.
Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Edelweiss EP / Leontopodium Alponum Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, COCETH-7, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
Write a review